Welcome to Keltron Corporation's Outputs, a regular e-mail communication of Keltron's new product insights, news and events. Don't miss out on a demonstration of the Keltron LS 7000 life safety event management system next week at the ASIS Seminar and Exhibits in Orlando! Read further for details!
News Bites – Customer Spotlight
Lake Forest Public Safety Department chooses Keltron LS 7000
Keltron is pleased to announce the deployment of our Keltron LS 7000 life safety event management system at the Lake Forest Public Safety Department in Lake Forest, Illinois. As part of its commitment to provide the best possible services for the over 700 subscribers in the Lake Forest community, the Public Safety Department which includes the fire, police and emergency rescue departments, upgraded its municipal alarm monitoring with the Keltron LS 7000 system to leverage state-of-the-art technology in achieving its goals. "Of particular benefit to this thunderstorm-prone area is the system's storm mode function", said Deputy Chief Joe Buerger. "Storm mode prevents our dispatchers from being inundated with trouble signals during severe weather and enables them to manage real alarms." Learn more about the benefits and features of
Keltron LS 7000 >
Keltron LS 7000 enhancements
Over the past year, Keltron's engineers made great strides, developing a wide range of enhancements that are featured in the Keltron LS 7000 version 2.0 software release. Included are:
- New device template architecture facilitates programming
- Event History captures full details of all significant events occurring in system
- History viewer/editor, an online executive tool for viewing/searching the event history database
- Supervisory monitor provides an overview of the current system and alarm network status
- Online help provides online user documentation that is fully indexed and searchable
- Storm mode provides a site-configurable facility to substantially reduce operator overload during periods when large numbers of trouble signals can be expected e.g. during severe weather conditions
- Swinger management efficiently manages swinging zones or devices that may be erroneously signaling at a rapid rate
- New database architecture with a new hierarchy is better suited to a wide range of user models, from small facility to multiple-municipality
- Multiple receiver capability supports any number of connections to Keltron DMP703 receivers or other alarm receivers
- Pre-programmed event response recognizes over 1,000 industry-standard event codes for SIA, Contact-ID and multiplex formats, correctly prioritizes events and provides default colors and event behavior
- On-line simple utilities enable database maintenance
- Extensive printer support for local and network Windows-based printers that print event logs, tickets, and reports
Added to the functionality of user-friendly, Windows-based operations, ODBC/SQL database architecture and third-party add-on functionality, the Keltron LS 7000 combines the newest technology with the reliability of Keltron's fire alarm monitoring systems.
Upcoming Events at Keltron
If you are planning to attend the upcoming ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits in Orlando, Florida September 12 - 15, please visit Keltron's booth #2282 to find out how Keltron's solutions can benefit your organization.
To learn more about Keltron's solutions, we invite you to visit our Web site at www.keltroncorp.com. We encourage you to forward your copy of Outputs to any colleagues who are interested in the life safety event management industry.
You are receiving the Keltron's Outputs because you have requested information from Keltron or you are listed as a contact for your company. Keltron will not sell, share or misuse your contact information. If at any time you would like to be removed from our e-mail list, please follow the instructions under Outputs maintenance.
To remove yourself from this list, send an e-mail to email@example.com and type only the word "unsubscribe" in the subject header. You will be taken off the list immediately and sent a confirmation.
To subscribe to Keltron Outputs, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and type "subscribe Keltron Outputs" in the message body, followed by the recipient's e-mail address.